November 12, 2008

instead of doing my blog orange and green and have spilled the colours out on a couple of layouts! had to get that combo out of my system quickly before it consumed me... LOL
first I did this one for this weeks quote challenge at TBSS
I just luv how Jake and Rachelle's eyes sparkle in this pic
these two are mischief - and get them together and OMG destruction...
but cute destruction!

and this layout of Jakes first attempt at an 'ollie'
he is sooo proud of himself!
and so totally obsessed with skating now!
took him to the skate shop today and he bought a 'real' skateboard with his left over birthday money and then spend the afternoon skating up and down the street with Josh
Josh is luving having him interested in skating now and you can just see the proud look on his face when he teaches him something new
I have heaps and heaps of photos now so look out, a few layouts coming up! LOL
the TBSS November challenge at Deb's Creations was to use lots of ribbons, only they were not allowed to lay flat! so here I have used a gazillion brads to hold them in place


and now my beautiful peoples, i am gonna go head over to TBSS for a chinwag, its Wednesday night which means Date Night... we all hang out in one thread yakkin for hours having a good ole laugh. Luv to see you all come by for a chat sometime

mwa mwa

2 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

WOW Nat these LO are just to die for!
Love how you incorporate all the lil bits and pieces into your LO's

Unknown said...

love the ribbon effectiveness...some wonderful LO's