November 26, 2008

It's all Deb's fault... she did a gorgeous collage of my daughter in a photoswap and that started Tash up on the 'you cant do that mum'
so... I tried one
and nope, I cant! this collage thing is hard!!!!
and omg the mess I made was incredible
With the yummy new Birch prize pack still on my desk I thought why not, theres enough goodies in there that I was just dyin to play with, a layout started, a college started and the end result was
technicolour vomit all over my page... LOL
its called
fun loving sister mother aunty niece cousin daughter
and is the heaviest page EVA
nice n sparkly though, theres glitter, flocking and foiling throughout
ok, so no that I have blinded you with that, I am gonna luv n leave ya
that time of the day again, school pick up
my peace is broken and I have done almost nothing all day again - oops!
I did get a little chrissy shopping done this morning but had to rush home cause the assessor was on his way
probably a good thing though cause I kinda killed the bank balance anyways! LOL
We put the tree up on Sunday to help kickstart the silly season
all I got was 'its too early mum' and 'what already'
but its up - no looking back now, christmas is coming ....
oh gotta stop yabbering or I will be late
till tomorow my beautiful people
take care and behave yourselves
mwa mwa

1 comments:

Angela said...

Nat! I think you have done a wonderful job at collage here sweet:) Well done and ***** from me.

Hugs angie